Welcome to Frankford Plains United Methodist Church!
Join us for virtual worship Sundays at 10AM —at https://www.facebook.com/frankfordplains/live
For in-person church worship at 10 a.m. in our Fellowship Hall. Please read our expectations for attendees of in-person indoor worship services listed below.
We send out an email if we cancel by 8:00 a.m. Sunday mornings. If you are interested and want the notification please send your request to Doris Delmont FPUMC’s Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check out our Facebook for all current events and updates: www.facebook.com/frankfordplainsumc
Expectations for Attendees of FPUMC’s In-Person Indoor Worship Services in Fellowship Hall:
- Attendees must wear a mask to enter the fellowship hall. Masks need to be worn throughout the service covering both the mouth and nose areas.
- Attendees must remain at least 6 feet from the nearest other person who is not living with them in the same household. Approximately 2 arms lengths. From the time you open your car door to the re-entry to your car social distancing must be maintained. Chairs will be set up in the fellowship hall.
- Currently, no Coffee hours or general socialization pre or post service in-person under current rules, nor supported by GRNJAC.
- Bathrooms will be open. Attendees can read the bathroom sign before use.
- Attendees must be willing to provide contact information to Greeter, so that people can be contacted in the event someone contracts COVID-19.
Who should or might want to consider not returning to In-Person Indoor Worship, rather continue to participate in Virtual Worship:
- Anyone who is concerned in any way about the health risks of attending, May not want to participate
- Anyone who does not wish to comply with social distancing rules wearing of masks etc. Should not participate
- Anyone who has been, or may have been exposed to COVID-19 within the previous two weeks. Should not participate
- Anyone who feels ill, or who has any recognized symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness. Should not participate
- Anyone who has a compromised immune system or significant pre-existing health issues that may make them vulnerable to COVID-19. May not want to participate
- Anyone who is in an identified high-risk category. May not want to participate
- Anyone that has been out of NJ and in a state on the NJ’s Governor Murphy’s two week quarantine list– Should not participate
Wednesdays December 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd from 6:30-8:00 pm in the FPUMC Fellowship Hall or Zoom.
RSVP to Pastor Kris at email@example.com